The Disappearance of Albert and Henry Fountain
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Who murdered Albert and Henry Fountain?
 Who killed Albert and Henry Fountain? poll
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic   

coreyrecko
Forum Admin

22 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2006 :  20:19:31  Show Profile Send coreyrecko a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Who murdered Albert ad Henry Fountain?
The following is a list of the men who have been mentioned as a suspect or possible conspirator in this crime at one time or another: Oliver Lee, James Gililland, William McNew, Ed Brown, Green Scott, Emerald James, William Carr, Tom Tucker, Jack Tucker, Albert B. Fall, Hiram Yost, John Yost, Frank Hill, Frank Chatfield, --- Thergood, José Chavez y Chavez, Tom “Black Jack” Ketchum, Sam Ketchum, Joe Morgan, William Gililland, Print Rhode, Charles Jones, Jim Miller, Randolph Reynolds, --- Brady, William Johnson, Fred Pellman, --- Stiles, Bob Raley, Tom Priedemore, John Lynch, Jim Lynch, --- Johnson (William?), --- Grady, Gene ---, Len Watts, Luis Herrera, and --- Lillaret.

Choices:

Oliver Lee, James Gililland, and William McNew?
Ed Brown, Green Scott, and Emerald James?
José Chavez y Chavez and others?
Jim Miller and others?
Other?

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Shako
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  12:45:22  Show Profile Send Shako a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think Albert Fall gathered numerous enemies of Fountain, or Albert Fall had all these cattle thieves under him or they were all loosely the same organization.

I think Fall and Lee had this huge conspiracy and gathered almost everyone they knew in the area to perpetrate the murder. I just find it strange that so many men were at Sunol and so many men were at Dog Canyon Ranch as if, they were ready for the worse if the **** hit the fan they'd be able to fight. At the beginning of the book I found it interesting how Fall so desperately wanted NM to be a democrat state but he then (power hungry) switched to republican party to win and then Teapot Dome Scandal. Fall was definately corrupt to the core.

Next off I am pretty sure the charred bodies in James Canyon would be the bodies of the Fountains, Garret said no, but Jack Fountain was unsure of it. jack Fountain had to be unsure because one body probably had to look like a burned adult and the other a burned child.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic   
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Disappearance of Albert and Henry Fountain © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2